Instructions for Presenters
The length of each oral presentation is restricted to 20 minutes for contributed papers and 30 minutes for invited papers, including questions. Presenters are advised to keep their oral presentation within 15 minutes for contributed papers and 25 minutes for invited papers, and to leave 5 minutes for discussion with the audience and change of speaker.
The meeting room will be equipped with screen and LCD projector, PC-based computer with USB connection, monitor, keyboard and mouse, and a VGA cable for presenting with your own laptop (please bring all necessary adapters).
Please arrive before the conference begins in the morning, at a coffee break, or at lunch break prior to your scheduled presentation to upload your presentation to the computer in the meeting room on the day of your presentation. Authors are kindly requested to meet their Session Chair at the session room a few minutes before the beginning of their session to check equipment compatibility. If something is not working properly, please ask for help to one of the conference helpers.
Abstract and 4-Page Summary Submission Information
The conference will include both invited and contributed papers on all aspects of coherent laser radar technology and applications. The emphasis will be on the latest advances in the field including modeling and simulation, technology development, systems integration, signal processing and in-depth analysis of measurement campaigns.
1. Abstract Information and Submission
- A 150-word text abstract for technical review purposes that is suitable for publication will be submitted online before the submission deadline (Extended to April 4, 2016). Accepted abstracts will be published with the printed Technical Program for distribution at the meeting. It must be suitable for early release. If accepted, this abstract will be published prior to the meeting in the online Technical Program.
- The 150 word abstract should contain
- Paper Title
- Author and coauthor full names, affiliations, and email addresses
- The abstract should summarize the content of the paper and its novelty
- A list of keywords
2. Four Page Summary Manuscript Information and Submission
- A Four Page (maximum) Summary manuscript for any accepted oral or poster presentation will be submitted for publication in the conference’s electronic Proceedings. Manuscripts must be submitted online before the deadline May 31, 2016.
- Only original material, written in English, should be submitted.
- The Four Page Summary should contain
- Paper Title
- Author and coauthor full names, affiliations, physical and email addresses
- A list of keywords
- Main body should summarize the technical basis and results of the research and development, engineering, technology development and/or measurement campaigns.
- Please, follow the Style Guide when preparing your manuscript and submit in MS Word or PDF file format.
3. Presentation Information and Instructions
- Presentations must be uploaded to Conference PCs (Macintosh and PC options will be available) prior to the Conference Session via an external memory device or CD.
- The conference video system supports 4:3 presentation layout formats.
- Presentations should be submitted in PDF or Power Point file formats.
- Presentation file names should be preceded with the paper number (e.g., M1_filename.pptx).
- With author permission, presentations will be published on the CLRC 2016 website after the conference.
4. Review, Notification, Program Placement, and Proceedings
- To ensure a high-quality conference, the Conference Chairs and the Program Committee Members will review all abstracts and manuscripts for technical merit and suitability of content. The contact author will be notified of abstract acceptance by email no later than April 15, 2016. Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Chairs’ discretion.
- Full-manuscripts will be published in the electronic Proceedings of the 18th Coherent Laser Radar Conference CLRC 2016. Only papers presented at the conference and received according to publication guidelines and timelines will be published in the conference Proceedings.
- Authors must be authorized to transfer copyright of the manuscript to CLRC 2016.
- Submitters will be allowed to update contact information and submit revised abstracts and manuscripts prior to the submission deadline.